Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
VAT (Value Added Tax) is included in the advertised price. The rate charged is 20.00%. Our VAT registration number is: GB943725116.
Shipping address. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that an accurate delivery address is provided so that goods can be received. In instances where items are returned due to the wrong address being supplied, the buyer not being in a position to receive the goods or the goods not collected we will not be responsible for the cost of redelivery and will expect the buyer to cover the cost of sending the item out again.
Insurance, will be coverd by us depending on the value of the item. Packages over £35.00 will be covered by additional insurance
International Buyers, buyer is responsible for the applicable import duty and local tax, if any. If you have any questions, please verify with your customs before your purchase.
As we only sell items we keep in stock, all orders are usually dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of payment. If the anticipated dispatch period is longer the customer will be advised accordingly by email.
Lost, delayed or damaged mail
Products are dispatched either by recorded delivery or certified by the post office or couriers we use. In the case of an item not arriving we normally follow post office guidance and will not consider an item lost until 15 working days (UK) and 25 (international) have elapsed from the date when the item was sent out. In other cases of guaranteed delivery times this will not apply eg special delivery.
We will ask for the buyers assistance in providing the relevant information required to make a claim for loss or damage.
The standard time for a claim to be processed by Royal Mail is six weeks from the date of submission. We will resolve and compensate the buyer (if appropriate) once the claim has been dealt with successfully. In some instances a replacement item will be sent, however this will normally occur if the mail has specific tracking information where it can be demonstrated that the item has not reached its destination.
Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any item(s) purchased from our auction for a refund. This does not apply to items personalized or made to your specification; audio/video recordings or software that you have unsealed; items such as shaver, trimmer, earrings and cosmetics that, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned.
To cancel, you can email us within seven days of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s) and must not use them.
Warranty & Returns
All sales come with us 31-day return to base warranty unless advertised differently. This does not affect your statutory rights with reference to the manufacturers warranty that will operate outside of this period. If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us within the warranty period and we will replace the defective item for you with an item of equal functionality. In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a refund (including shipping) will be issued in the form of the original payment method.
Specific terms are:
- For replacement or refund of non-faulty item merchandise must be returned within 7 days of receipt and in the unopened original packaging.
- Returned items must not have any signs of abuse or intentional damage. We carefully inspect returned items upon receipt before issuing refunds, credits, or exchanges.
- Merchandise should be carefully packed and insured for the full purchase price and shipped via traceable means.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Absolutely no walk-in return/replacement service will be accepted.
- Short-shipments, DOA (Dead On Arrival) products must be reported within 7 days from delivered date.
- A refund may be issued if replacement is not available.
- Replacement item will be shipped only after receipt and inspection of original item.
- Refunds may be subject to a deduction of the original delivery charge if upgraded and not free.
- All defective products will be replaced within the appropriate warranty period (31 Days).
- It may take up to 5 business days to process your return after we receive your product.
- If you received an item longer than 31 days from the date of receipt your warranty will be directly with the manufacturer and we will provide the relevant contact information and any paperwork required.
Customs and excise duties
In addition, customs, duties, taxes and any other applicable charges are the sole responsibility of the customer and cannot be refund.
If you can't find answers to your questions here, please contact us.